[Fedora-spins] spins.fodoraproject.org update. What about your spins?

Amit Saha droidery at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:52:29 UTC 2011

Hello Kevin:

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> If you have major update on your spins, you would probably like to
> update spins.fpo.
> Soas for example.
> Please contact the websites team, or me directly I would be able to
> make some changes.
>
> Furthermore, any update on the robotics one? (If we need to create the
> spins.fpo/robotics don't forget to let us know).

Not to seem like hijacking, but I was wondering if I could bring your
attention to the Scientific Spin [1], which I am really hoping to make
one of the spins starting from F16.
Would you be able to help me to create the spins.fpo/scientific?

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Scientific_Spin

Thanks.
-Amit

http://echorand.me