[Fedora-spins] Decision regarding Fedora Scientific

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 8 09:57:28 UTC 2011

Hi Amit,

thanks for your quick response. If we continue this way we can still
make it for Fedora 16 but we really need to hurry up.

Disclaimer: I know we are bypassing the spins project, but I am willing
to take the blame. As the spin is based on the KDE spin wich already
undergoes the desktop validation testing I am optimistic that we have
sufficient coverage.

Am Samstag, den 08.10.2011, 20:15 +1100 schrieb Amit Saha:

> I hope the spins page looks good now.

I have fixed some issues and marked the page 'ready for SIG'. There are
still some things I'd like to see improved (see my notes on the talk
page) and that need to be fixed before F16 release, but that should not
delay the process.

Regards,
Christoph