[Fedora-spins] Shipping both GNOME (3) and KDE?

Amit Saha droidery at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 23:41:36 UTC 2011

Hello all:

Is it OK to ship both GNOME/KDE desktops with a spin? My interest here
is the Scientific Spin which currently ships with KDE (since I had to
choose one, and I decided to go ahead with KDE).

However, I am sure there will be users who would be interested in a
GNOME 3 based spin - atleast one user have expressed this interest
explicitly on the SciTech list and I am sure he is not going to be the
only one.

Would like to get a quick opinion, before the kickstart file gets frozen
for F16.

Thanks!
-Amit

--