[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG meeting 2011-10-24 minutes

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Oct 25 01:54:10 UTC 2011

> * brunowolff to check in the new spins into spin-kickstarts and build a
>   new package

I got the new ks files into the spin-kickstarts git repo and have a new
build of spin-kickstarts.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/spin-kickstarts-0.16.4-1.fc16

It includes Christoph's earlier master commit, but the new one he was planning
wasn't there yet.

If this build doesn't get pulled in, we'll want to file an NTH bug for it.

I also did some wiki cleanup (though not everything we do for release).
Of note was that I updated the spins release page and changed the pointers
for the ks files for the two new spins to point to the git repo.