[Fedora-spins] Builds failing with libicu dependancy

Jørn Lomax northlomax at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:27:04 UTC 2013

On 29/01/2013 18:23, Brendan Jones wrote:
> On 01/29/2013 06:07 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
>> On 01/29/2013 10:33 AM, Brendan Jones wrote:
>>> An example:
>>> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/6783/4906783/root.log
>>>
>>> Is there a reason why older composes takes so long to come up?
>>
>> What do you mean by "takes so long to come up" exactly?  the link you
>> referenced at least loads fairly quickly for me.
>>
> Sorry. sure that link is fine, I meant clicking on "older composes" from
> this page:
>
> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/

I have had that issue since the day I found the page. I just assumed it
was on a smaller server run by the spins sig in a dark damp basement
somewhere. Although it has to be said that it loaded very quickly when I
pressed the link now. Sods law and al that....

--
Jørn Lomax
Nestleder Studentutvalget NT-Fak