[Fedora-spins] Login screen issue

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 31 23:44:49 UTC 2013

Login screen issue happened after I built design suite iso (currently
1.2GB without LibreOffice) for testing purpose. After pressing enter to
authenticate, the session will return to the login
screen. I looked at the design ks file from git master and it appears
the bugs is from either fedora-live-base or fedora-live-base ks. It is
very similar to the issue reported by an user for F18 design spin.
I also successfully reproduced the same issue after rebuilding the Live
Desktop spin locally.

Luya