[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts] #51: Point fedora-cloud/docker-brew-fedora, process and then disable issues there.

spin-kickstarts trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Nov 2 08:49:38 UTC 2015

#51: Point fedora-cloud/docker-brew-fedora, process and then disable issues
there.
-----------------------------+---------------------
  Reporter:  adelton         |      Owner:  kanarip
      Type:  task            |     Status:  new
 Component:  kickstart pool  |   Keywords:
Blocked By:                  |   Blocking:
-----------------------------+---------------------
 = phenomenon =

 There is https://github.com/fedora-cloud/docker-brew-fedora which looks
 like the place where issues with Fedora docker images should be reported.
 But I've recently found out that it's not the primary place and spin-
 kickstarts is.

 = background analysis =

 https://github.com/fedora-cloud/docker-brew-fedora holds fedora-docker-
 base.ks so people think they should use that GitHub repo to report issues.
 But those issues don't seem to be hitting the maintainers.

 = implementation recommendation =

 Add description to https://github.com/fedora-cloud/docker-brew-fedora to
 advise what the release process for Fedora docker images is and where to
 report issues.

 Process open issues at https://github.com/fedora-cloud/docker-brew-
 fedora/issues, either by fixing the issues, or at least by asking people
 to file again at https://fedorahosted.org/spin-kickstarts/newticket.

 Then it might make sense to disable issues at that GitHub repo because if
 I understand it correctly, it just gets result of some other process which
 starts around this repo.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/spin-kickstarts/ticket/51>
spin-kickstarts <https://fedorahosted.org/spin-kickstarts/>