All hail our Wiki Czar

Magnus Glantz mg at hacka.net
Sat Jan 17 13:43:19 UTC 2009

fre 2009-01-16 klockan 19:54 -0800 skrev Karsten Wade:
> In a random discussion on #fedora-docs this week, we dubbed Ian Weller
> the Fedora Wiki Czar.  There was a ceremony, cape, scepter, and maybe
> even a Faberge egg or two.
>
> Any yays or nays, speak up now or forever hold your peace.
>
> (
> For an idea of how Ian acts in this role, check out the last few days
> of recent changes:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges
>
> ... and ...
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Ianweller
>
> ... plus ...
>
> http://ianweller.org/2009/01/16/i-lurk-specialrecentchanges/
> )

Hail Wiki Czar Weller,

Not only is he one with the Wiki, he also does a great job mentoring!

My humble gift to you Czar Weller is a public domain painting from the
ceremony.

I uploaded it to the Wiki. Feel free to use it on you're User page Ian.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:IanWeller_Wiki_Czar.png

--
Best regards,
Magnus 'magnusg' Glantz