fedora-review

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 14:26:31 UTC 2013

Dear list,

Greetings!

fedora-review is basically also a static analyze tool, but very
different from source code analyzers.

I have an experimental branch running which I have used to run f-r on
the complete rawhide distribution. One result is about 12000 report.xml
files. These are what's been aggregated to the report in
http://ur1.ca/f5xxw .

These report.xml files are based on the firehose format as I've
understood it. One basic difference is that f-r never have any location,
since the complete package rather than source code is tested.
Besides that, the only thing I see is to add an url to the issue
definition, either just for f-r or in a more general way.

I have no idea where this is going. However,an example from the tests:
http://ur1.ca/f5yr0

--alec