Q: handling of multiple <analysis> elements.

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 09:16:45 UTC 2013

So, I'm backl...

While working with the fedora stuff there is a need to transform
analysis elements using xslt. While it's perfectly doable on a single
element, it does not scale very well. The natural solution is to apply
the xsl file to a stream af analyse elements. For this to work (xslt
requires well-formed input) the analysis elements must be wrapped in a
root container element.

Now, this is not hard, I've been using <analyses-container>. My question
is just if there is a general need to standardize not only <analysis>
but also container element holding some of these?

And yes, I'm not that fluent in xml...

--alec