Streaming sessions

Wilbur K Smith wilbur.k.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:35:37 UTC 2013

Just to follow up on my previous note, it looks like we can rent a Teradek
Cube for about $175 per day each. If we rent a few units, we could possibly
negotiate a better deal. Here is one of the companies I've found that will
rent to unit:

http://www.radiantimages.com/index.php/monitors/wireless/hd-tx-rx/166-teradek-cube-video-encoder

Wilbur

--