Flock 2014 bids

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 14:36:23 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Since one of the original ideas here was to have it as soon as humanly possible after a release - so as to have lots of f2f time to do futureplanning...

... F20 releases in December. Or (horrible worst case scenario) January.
... F21 is still more or less TBD. There has been discussion around extending the F21 schedule. (FWIW, I'd love ot see us get back to the may 1 / halloween schedule, but that will all wind up being a fesco decision once the details are sorted out.)

Thoughts on reasonable timeframes?

-r