Hotel reservation

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 08:14:12 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Well, there are 145 registered now, but I'm not sure if all will come if
> we don't sponsor them.

Usually what works best is a deal with a hotel to offer a block of pre-booked
rooms with a special group rate and deadline, when the booking has to be done.
How many rooms? I guess estimate can be made by looking on the list of
registered attendees and also it pretty much depends on what the hotel offers.
Then it's just first come, first served...

R.