Flock planning meeting minutes

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 12:53:07 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Minutes:
> > http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-06-10/flock_planning.2014-06-10-13.58.html
> >
> > Minutes (text):
> > http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-06-10/flock_planning.2014-06-10-13.58.txt
> >
> > Log:
> > http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-06-10/flock_planning.2014-06-10-13.58.log.html
>
> 14:41:33 <mhroncok> who can add room numbers to sched?
> 14:42:11 <mhroncok> and systemd guys want to reserve a room for sunday
> afternnon
> 14:42:43 <suehle> jwb, can you take that?
> 14:43:16 <jwb> yeah
> 14:43:35 <suehle> #action jwb room numbers in sched and systemd room
>
> Room numbers should now be reflected in sched.org.

One suggestion - let's use only room numbers. It looks a bit silly to
go to the room named "EXTRA LARGE ROOM B286 (231 person)". It was used
for planning, what are the room sizes. And it breaks our sched -> mobile
apps scripts too (so it's currently trimmed).

Josh, could you also pair my Flock speaker with my account on Sched?
It's http://flock2014.sched.org/jreznik1 (jreznik at fedoraproject.org)

Thanks
Jaroslav