website change -- make "register" link more prominent

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 13 15:50:30 UTC 2015

I think many people are reading "register and submit a talk proposal
now!" as something for speakers only. Can we split that out into:

"[Register now!] Also, if you have something to share, [submit a
talk]." (Both can go to the current link, or directly to those
sub-pages.)

I know it's a pain to update the site, but maybe we could also replace
the blue "Rochester" section at the bottom of the page with a "Register"
section? Leave the ♥, change Rochester to "Register", leave the current
text, add "Register now!", and change the link?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>