badge sticker sheets for flock?

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 19:32:02 UTC 2015

Hey Remy,

On 04/23/2015 03:24 PM, Remy DeCausemaker wrote:
> How much lead-time do we need to make the order ahead of time and get it
> shipped? In theory, there will be a FLOCKChester badge also that should
> be on the sheet, that has yet to be designed, so we should include that
> in our plotting and scheming :)

I think this is an awesome idea, but I worry that if we have leftovers
they won't be as reusable if they have the location specific badge on
them. Maybe we could do the FLOCKChester badge as a separate one-off
people can pick up?

Kind of a bummer though in doing a single sticker the same size as on
the sheet is not as good bang for the buck -

250  $116.84  $0.47 / sticker
500  $126.28  $0.25 / sticker
750  $135.01  $0.18 / sticker

I guess it depends how big a load of the main sheets we wanna print? If
it's just 250 then let's just put the FLOCKchester badge on it...

~m