badge sticker sheets for flock?

David Gay dgay at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 19:53:03 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

+1 for a few Flockchester badges. In the past, we've tended to have an attendee badge, a speaker badge, an organizer badge, and 1-2 special event/party badges (maybe 1-3, considering badges like Dancing With Toshio). We could probably do a smaller sheet of Flock-2015-related badges and expect to find happy owners for them.

-- David