Fwd: Call for Test Days

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 26 00:23:51 UTC 2014

(2014年06月25日 14:20), Aman Alam wrote:
> On ਮੰਗਲਵਾਰ  24 ਜੂਨ 2014 11:03 ਸ਼ਾਮ, Ani Peter wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, Ani, thanks for picking this up!
>>> In translation tasks[1], current software translation deadline is set
>>> to 12th Aug (no earlier than). So 14th might be too late. Btw, it is
>>> scheduled btw 2014-08-04 to 2014-08-12, shall we pick any day in this
>>> period? So that improvement effort to be made during QA can go in Beta.
>>
>> Oh yes Noriko... So how about if we have the L10n testing on 7th August
>> (Thursday)?
> Hi Ani, Noriko
> There is another test day on
>  >>>>   - GNOME 3.14 (2014-08-07)
>
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/list/QA/?subject=Test+Day
>
> But we can Another day within same week. May be Friday?

It is usual that we pick up a number of findings during the test day,
and it is ideal to push all the changes made by the deadline in order to
allow those to be included in current development release. Therefore it
is good to give plenty of room as possible by the deadline.
How about 5th (Tue) or 6th (Wed)? This way rel-eng or qa team will be
able to compose the image for L10N QA test by 4th (Mon).

noriko