FUDCon Fact-finding Trip

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:12:50 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Chris Tyler<ctyler at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 11:18 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> If the HGI came down to $109-119 I'd agree.  I'd love to finalize a
>> hotel by Monday if at all possible.
>
> Woot! The Hilton has come back with an offer of $105/night double
> occupancy (US$96.06 at current exchange rates). I've updated the wiki
> and will add the booking code and reservation page link on Monday.

PHENOMENAL!  This is great, Chris. I'm planning on doing another APB next week.

For now, as much as I'd like to have a conference planning system up,
we may need to start taking preregistration on the wiki, and
transferring that information into another system if/when needed. I
have a feeling people might otherwise feel that we're dragging feet on
getting things underway.

I'll set up the various tables for that stuff on the wiki.

Paul