FUDBus route?

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Sat Nov 14 04:14:56 UTC 2009

Was talking with Mo in #fedora-design about the FUDBus just now and she
was worried about where we were eating on the way (we'd have to stop
somewhere since the drive is fairly long). I'm expecting it's not just
Mo who's vegetarian and riding the FUDBus.

Do you know if we can get the route from the bus company so Mel and I
can see where would be good to eat on the way up and the way back?

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
  "Why, a four-year-old could understand this report.