FUDCon shirts - sizes and quantities

Chris Tyler ctyler at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 14 18:59:21 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 23:02 +0000, Charlie Brej wrote:
> On 11/11/09 22:20, Bert Desmet wrote:
>  > Sorry it took so long, but I have allot of work atm :(
>  >
>  > I have included the list, and I think youĺl understand how to work with
>  > it :) I would be happy if you let all the words in it, I know the last
>  > words of each row are a bit weird or so.. but that's just my Belgian
>  > humor ;-)
>  >
>  > cheers,
>  > Bert
>
> Thanks Bert.
>
> What minimum font should be set?
>
> http://www.cs.manchester.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/final4.svg
> http://www.cs.manchester.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/final5.svg
> http://www.cs.manchester.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/final6.svg
> http://www.cs.manchester.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/final7.svg
>
> These are the words I used. What changes are needed? Avoid long sentences as
> these need a too small a font to fit in.
>
>     # Words for the NE leaf
> CON freedom pitchtalk "open source" "North America" moblin T.O. "Mirroring
> Fedora for fun and Profit" linux starter ovirt gnome "Fort Rouill" "The city
> within a park" "Little Norway Park" "Toronto eaton centre" hm..
>
>     # Words for the SW leaf
> Toronto first keynotes fudbus Moss "Ontario Place" "Designing in inkscape"
> hogtown xfce experts "Victoria Park Avenue" "Humber River" eh? >SW.svg &
>
>     # Words for the NW leaf
>   FUD Friends Techtalk FUDpub "Seneca at York campus" olpc "Big Smoke" "Royal
> Ontario Museum" teaching mirror packaging lxde "Fedora Electronic Lab" "Don
> River" "Toronto the Good" JBoss SIG "ah!"
>
>     # Words for the SE leaf
> 2009 features hackfest skating "Seneca College" "St. Lawrence Market" omege "CN
> tower" "GIT for Developers" free sound lvm kde "distillery district" "the Queen
> City" "Diversity Our Strength" "Art Gallery of Ontario" "oh!"
>

> If anyone wants to have a play I can supply the script that generates these.

Thank you, Bert and Charlie! I sent one of the files off to Entripy to
test text sizes.

If you need some more short words:

# Related to sessions:
CDOT
sugar
PyGTK
Eclipse
Mockup
Design Eye
SELinux
Sandbox
Puppet
DXR
Dehydra
panel
lawyering
yum
metrics
AMPQ
Qpid
kernel
AutoQA
FAS
edge
SystemTap
GDB
replication
Zikula
No Frozen Rawhide
Fedora Mini
Town Hall

# Related to location:
TTC
Viva
Interchange
YYZ
D&B
"Nathan Phillips Square"  # Ok, not so short
NPS
skating
Vaughan
York