Crash space

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Tue Nov 24 22:18:48 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 01:14:12PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I'd assume those people *do* need crash space.  I think the total is
> then seven each night:
>
> Jesse Keating
> Christopher Aillon
> Jon Stanley (Thursday only)
> Toshio Kuratomi
> Sebastian Dziallas (Tuesday only?)
> Howard Johnson
> Stephen Smoogen
> Adam Miller
>
> I don't see anyone noted on the main pre-registration table with
> "needs crash space" or the like.

I also need crash space.

I took the liberty of creating a new column in the people riding the bus
list and marked in the people listed above as well as myself (except
Toshio, who has specified he's already crashing with spot).

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
  "Why, a four-year-old could understand this report.