Crash space, Plan B

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:57:43 UTC 2009

In the event of needing a Plan B, I've got approval to provide one
hotel room in Boston on the Fedora Engineering budget for Thursday and
Tuesday bracketing the FUDBus trip.  If we can pony up the same from
the Community Archictecture budget, I'm hoping we'll be able to find
appropriate rooms.  Then we'd do it like in the college days, four to
a room, which would allow us to house eight people.

I'd really rather do things a bit more comfortably, but I want the
alternative to be out there under consideration if we need it.

Paul