FUDCon map handout?

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Fri Nov 27 18:01:47 UTC 2009

* Chris Tyler <ctyler at fedoraproject.org> [2009-11-27 12:54]:
> Won't folks be starving by the time we finish skating though? (6 pm
> end at Seneca -> 7 pm skate -> 8-9 pm at The 3 Brewers?)

I agree but otherwise we're looking at trying to find a place to eat and
I doubt we can get a large group out of a restaurant in less than 90
minutes or 2 hours.  That leaves us _getting_ to Nathan Phillips Square
between 8:30 and 9 and it closes at 10.  One possible alternative is the
fry trucks on Queen (assuming they're open this time of year).  Am I
over-looking an obvious solution?

> The bus isn't available on the weekend under the current arrangements

Okay, that makes things easier :)

Andrew