Toronto lodging status: final hotel room list ready to confirm with the hotel

Mel Chua mchua at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 30 09:12:05 UTC 2009

(statuscheck on #1 from my to-do list)

Jon Stanley did a totally heroic job of information synthesizing,
gathering, and organizing over Thanksgiving weekend, and we are set to
do our final sync with the hotel in the morning. Thank you, Jon!

The final hotel booking list as it should be is at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_logistics#Booking.
I'll call the hotel to make sure we have these rooms tomorrow (Monday)
morning.

Our final count:
* 15 rooms for 4 nights
* 1 room for 3 nights
(note that this count contains partially-sponsored rooms)

The final "who's sponsored by what budget and who's rooming with who"
list is at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_logistics#Room_sharing,
with the final "we're not quite sure on this" section (roommate/funding
situation for Jon/Peter/Sebastian/Matthew) marked. Everything else is
worked out, and this last bit is something Paul and I can figure out
before Friday.

I'll update again after the call tomorrow with (hopefully) a
confirmation that all is booked according to plan.

--Mel

---
5 days to FUDCon!

Mel's remaining to-do list:
1. Make sure all sponsored attendees have lodging settled in Toronto
2. Make sure all sponsored attendees on the FUDBus have lodging settled
in Boston
3. Make sure food, swag, and other needed supplies are paid for and
scheduled for delivery
4. Make sure the budget balances
5. Make the accounting to-do list so Paul and I can settle out
which-team-pays-for-what at the end of FUDCon before we leave Toronto
(hopefully)