FudPub & the budget

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 05:41:19 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 11:39:06AM -0400, Steven M. Parrish wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Noticed you had scratched the lunches on Sun & Mon, what about FUDPub did we
> get a sponsor?

We do not have a sponsor at this point.  However, this does not mean
the end of the story -- we're simply getting no reply, which could
mean anything from "We're still thinking about it" to "I'm on
vacation" to "No."  We'll proceed with subsidies we can handle for
now, and we do have the ability to move some plans around if suddenly
more funding springs loose thanks to a sponsor.