Meeting minutes 2009-10-08

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 15:21:12 UTC 2009

All tickets updated with Paul's comments from this email, for ease of
next week's meeting.

> I think prudence dictates pizza on Sunday be paid for by attendees.
> Organizers collect money and then order.

I think we may have to order ~3 days in advance to get the cheapest
price - Chris, do you know how much per person we would save by ordering
how many days in advance? Since individuals will be footing their own
food, the increased price won't be as big a deal and the tradeoff may
not be worth it (I'm totally fine with paying $6 instead of $4 for my
individual pizza-ness, for instance).

> What was Saturday's lunch again?

Uh... that... I have no idea.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_logistics#Food
TICKET! https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/80#preview

I figure that, at the very latest, I'll be in Toronto, with Chris at
Seneca for FSOSS, on the 29th... we'll talk about FUDCon at some point,
and can probably quickly nail this out then. We've got a budget cap
already settled ($1k), I have a RH credit card, things will work out.

>>      7. FUDCon daily schedule (mchua, 20:37:34)
>>            1. https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/71 (mchua,
>> 20:37:36)

> What was the pending item here?  The hours are set and done in the ad,
> right?

Yep, this was a "that ticket is closed" moment. /me loves those moments

--Mel