T-shirts

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:45:18 UTC 2009

Ah, another work item to pursue.  (They never end!)

We have a ready made FUDCon shirt design that's been used elsewhere to
great effect.  But we need it updated to reflect "Toronto," and also
to include a bunch of words in the logo tag cloud that reflect life in
and around the Toronto area and Canada.

We need two things to happen:

* Someone to interact with a local vendor near Toronto who can handle
  production of the T-shirts, with the bill being paid by Red Hat's
  Community Architecture team as noted in our budget page.  Determine
  any requirements from the vendor for formats.

* Someone to work with the Design Team to get the changes made in the
  shirt design, as laid out above -- involves filing a ticket in the
  design-team Trac[1], and contacting personally to see that it gets done
  by, say, Wednesday Oct. 28, in accordance with vendor requirements.

One person could probably do both tasks, but they could also be split
if needed.  Any volunteers?

* * *
[1] Design Team Trac: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/