Next big target for FUDCon -- rooms

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:15:14 UTC 2009

After we finish up on subsidies, I think the next thing lurking on the
horizon is rooms.  The things I've been thinking about:

* It's easiest if we pair up people who are being paid for out of the
  same budget.

* Anyone looking for roommates who's left over, we can do a "best
  guess" job of pairing up, and email them to let them know
  assignments (and change as needed).

* Once we have people paired up, we should make sure all those
  assignments are on the wiki, and plenty of notices sent out
  everywhere so people know it's been done.

* We need to send something around to boston-list internally at Red
  Hat (and if there's a relevant external list we can use that too) to
  ask people to volunteer crash space for people staying in Boston
  Thursday and/or Tuesdya nights.

Anything else I might be forgetting?

Paul