random budget tidbits

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 22:32:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 06:12:36PM -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Tom "spot" Callaway
> <tcallawa at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > I suspect we'll have more than 5. Off the top of my head (unconfirmed
> > folks, these are just folks with historical interest):
>
> Also not sure if this would work or not, but I would be game to catch
> a bus up to Boston and then that bus the rest of the way.  It would
> keep my costs WAY down.  Would obviously have to work out times, etc.

I posted some approximate times on the wiki page, but we still have to
work all this out with a bus vendor:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_logistics

You'd be absolutely welcome on the bus -- either at Alewife station
nearer to Arlington, or at the Red Hat office in Westford.  We're
looking right now at ~9am departure at Alewife, and ~10am or so at
Westford, so you might be looking at coming in the night before?