Cheap Boston Flights

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:19:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Chris Tyler <ctyler at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> There's a small but well-respected airline that flies out of the Toronto
> Island Airport called Porter Airlines, and I just remembered that
> they're adding service to/from Boston. It looks like the you can book it
> for US$95 each way. With taxes and fees etc. it comes to US$279.68
> round-trip.
>
>        http://flyporter.com/
>
> I'll drop a note on the wiki.

Thanks Chris. Nevertheless, we really want BOS area people -- at least
Red Hatters -- to pile onto the bus so we can make it as cost
effective as possible. If we start splitting off those people into
separate flights we might be shooting ourselves in the foot. I will
work with the team managers in Westford to get as many people on the
bus as possible, and certainly there will be Boston-area folks !@RHT
that will want to take this option.

Paul