Call to RH Toronto

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:51:03 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 10:03:58AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Just FYI for the list:
>
> I set up a call this afternoon to Red Hat's Toronto office, to give
> them an overview of FUDCon and how it generally works, followed by
> some specifics of what we're trying to achieve at this particular
> FUDCon.  As Andrew and I discussed earlier:

Thanks again to Andrew for the great idea of setting up this call.  It
went really well, and I'm hoping that we'll have a good complement of
interested folks coming in from Red Hat's Toronto office and the
surrounding area, both to attend and to give some fascinating talks.
We should see those coming into the wiki in the next few days.