[fudcon-planning] #1: Send FUDCon Tempe 2011 announcement

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 04:06:13 UTC 2010

Sorry for the top post, the Droid makes anything else impossible.

What needs to be reworded? People will see once they get to the wiki page
that there are now two days of technical sessions rather than one. Are you
saying that should be explicitly called out?

On Jul 31, 2010 10:11 PM, "inode0" <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 4:00 PM, fudcon-planning
<fudcon-planning-trac at fedorahosted.org> wrote:

>  We'll have more details appearing soon there, including but not limited
>  to:
>
>  * A schedule ...
The above bullet point needs to be reworded I think. Otherwise very nice.

John