Events FAD remote participation infrastructure

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:50:46 UTC 2010

2010/1/11 Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Jon, Dennis? You're our Infrastructure ninjas for the event, what do you
>> think?
>
> So long as Yaakov is willing to fix them when they break, I don't care
> where the pilots are hosted :).  Of course, we won't be able to
> collaborate as closely if they're not on Fedora Infra, but that may or
> may not be a big loss - Yaakov decides that :)

Ah, well, i'd be using my own infra just to deploy quick and dirty
hacks for the time being. Namely things that might not be packaged,
require some exotic configuration etc... It would be like a pre-alpha
deployment. That is, if i get the chance.

If we can get it on Fedora Infra in time, that would be better, of course.

-Yaakov