FADtask: mchua coordinate remote participation: done

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 03:12:05 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:

> If this doesn't work for you, or needs a patch, please speak up asap.
> (Yaakov, I know you may want to experiment with tech that isn't IRC - if
> you're ok with coordinating that via IRC starting at 9:30am on Friday in
> #fudcon-planning, we're set; if you want any pre-planning or prepwork to
> happen on your FUDCon Live front, let us know.)

I think that at least part of this is going to be on Fedora Talk -
however, we may or may not have an equipment problem there.  Does the
conference room that we're in have a phone that we can use to dial
into F-Talk? Any phone that can place an outgoing call would do,
doesn't have to be an IP phone (heck, my cell phone would work, but it
might not be the best option :D)