FUDCon Latam 2010

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Sat Jan 30 20:22:45 UTC 2010

Hi all!!

Based on the two proposals sent by ambassadors from Argentina and Chile
[1], many IRC and mail list conversations and all support proposed by
the Universidad Central and local ambassadors, we've decided  to
organize the FUDCon Latam 2010 in Santiago - Chile.

The announcement was published [2] and the wiki page where we
will add and provide all information is [3].

I'm working now to improve all information provided in [3].

Best regards!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:LATAM_2010:Options
[2] http://www.projetofedora.org/fudcon_latam_2010_chile
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:LATAM_2010

Ps: the idea of the announcement[2] is only to communicate the decision to ambassadors and contributors that are interested to join and help us
We will write a complete Press Release soon.

--

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
Fedora Community Manager - Latin America