Regular FUDCon NA planning meetings.

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:23:05 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 01:11:25PM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>>> I think it would be awesome to start having regular meetings - even if
>>> we may not need the full time at this time, we will soon, and this at
>>> least will help get us all in the groove and have it part of our
>>> ongoing calendar plans.
>>>
>>> http://whenisgood.net/fudcon-planning
>>>
>>> Let's figure out a time!
>>
>> We probably need this matrix to use the timezones feature.  Can you
>> repair that, remove any prior responses, and resend?
>>
>> --
>> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>
> +1 to that.  Also, I'm available later in the evening and weekends,
> but it doesn't seem to be an option.  Not sure if that can be
> expanded?

I've got the grid set up from (in pacific time) 5am - 8pm, which is
8am - 11pm eastern, and I don't anticipate anyone on the east coast
wants to stay up that late any more than I want to wake up at 5am. :)

As for weekends - I don't know how everyone else feels about that, I
know it usually doesn't go over very well though.  Also, I'm
completely unavailable on weekends through pretty much the end of
September due to my sister's ongoing every freakin weekend wedding
festivities.  But if y'all want to carry on without me, um, feel free?
:)

-Robyn