FUDCon Zurich wiki pages

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 22:09:38 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 05:06:53PM -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> As promised:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Zurich_2010
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Zurich_2010_planning
>
> Let's work from those pages, and especially on the planning page, start
> to get owners.
>
> I'll handle some larger communications to fedora-announce-list, internal
> Red Hatters in EMEA, etc.

I also sent some heads-up to the internal lists that include team
managers and other parts of Red Hat Engineering.  I've previously
advised them about the Q3 timing and the probability of Zurich, and
I'm happy to see things moving forward!

Our team has travel budget for this event.  Whether that is me as the
former FPL, or the next (and likely "current," by then) FPL, someone
will be attending from the Fedora team.