paper for FUDCon Santiago 2010

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue May 11 02:06:44 UTC 2010

I was asking Paul about the possibility of a presentation at FUDCon
and he told me to bring this issue to this list.

It is a paper about a Fedora deployment in a demanding enterprise
environment, that documents one case I've been working with in the
last 4 years.

I often read a lot of nonsenses and misunderstandings about the
correct deployment of an open source environment in an enterprise.
It's time to speak with the true and the facts about the possibility
of the use of Fedora for businesses.

The paper is at [1] in English, and at [2] in Spanish.
I'm still improving the English version (I'm not too good writing English).
There are some photos and videos to show too.
The time I need for the presentation is 30 minutes.

Some info about me can be found at [3].
I work as a Spanish translator for the Fedora Project since 2006, and
Fedora Spanish Team coordinator since 2007.

If this is possible, please let me know.

kind regards

Domingo Becker [3]

[1] http://bce.no-ip.org/wiki/index.php/Fedora_Linux_in_ISSPSE

[2] http://bce.no-ip.org/wiki/index.php/Fedora_Linux_en_el_ISSPSE