paper for FUDCon Santiago 2010

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:55:17 UTC 2010

2010/5/11 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:

> Domingo, did you get any word back from Rodrigo or the other FUDCon
> Santiago organizers about this talk you wanted to give?

Hi Paul,

Yes, thank you.
Antonio Sallés contacted me.
He asked me about the kind of support I need.
I already answered him.

In summary, the travel expenses are about 900 dollars.
I may get that money from the Board of Directors of the ISSPSE, if I
have a formal letter (email) of acceptance of the presentation. I'm
already talking to them about how important it is to be able to
influence in the Fedora Development in order to make it more suitable
for enterprise environments. Without that letter, it would be hard to
get the funding.

Is it possible to get that letter?

I forgotten to ask the language I have to use for the presentation.

kind regards

Domingo Becker