ASU Catering orders

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:55:23 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we'll be able to close a handful of tickets if we get the ASU
> catering orders decided.  Robyn, do you have pointers to the menus and
> such for that, or is your PoC there still putting information about
> our choices together for us?

They do have pointers to menus, but they are existing menus, and they
are in the middle of restructuring the menus. She said the pricing
will stay approximately the same, but there will be some changes in
what is actually offered. When I talked to her last about 1.5 weeks
ago, she said they would be out fairly soon, so I'll ping her and see
if the new menus are available.

In the interim: The on-the-go menu has boxed lunch from around $7.99 a
person (choice of premium sandwich from their list, plus seasonal
fruit, pasta salad, and cookie). She mentioned that as an option and
believed pricing wouldn't change.  This isn't food we pick up, though,
so we'd probably be subject to adding tax and tip and having it be in
the neighborhood of $10/person.  I think that would be acceptable for
lunch on one day.
(http://sundevildining.asu.edu/files/OnTheGoFinal.pdf)

The dinner order (for FUDPub) will have more options and that is what
we will really be concerned with; I suspect (and she told me) lunch
pricing isn't likely to change much, if at all.

-Robyn