FUDCon LATAM 2011 Decision

Alejandro Pérez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 23:25:09 UTC 2010

Well I would love to ear a decision on the matter before Oct 20, I want
to make clear that I don't want rush it, but on Oct 20 we have the
Congress of free knowledge (Congreso de Conocimiento Libre)
http://www.congresoconocimientolibre.org.pa/ and Fedora Panama is going
to be present must of the Panamanian press will be there so it will be a
great opportunity to give the news if the Fudcon is going to be here.

If not that is ok.