budget for premier fedora events

Alejandro Pérez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:55:36 UTC 2011

Great to know that we soon will start to check the budget for Fudcon
Panama, We have this page there are something missing from it because we
did not have an Idea of what the butget will be
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Panama_2011_budget#Estimates

How ever, we are working to get as much as we can from our local
sponsors, the Internet and rooms are sponsored, the Swag and we think at
lease on coffe/Danish is sponsored, unless we use that budget for
something else.

Printing Material is also sponsored but not the badges.

Travel subsidies is where must of the budget will be, something we have
not started to evaluate. However we have already pay two villas for 3
days that is 12 people, sponsored.

Just one question, you mention $1,605 -- FUDCon Panama 2011 for fudcon
Panama, where is or how it was spend?