budget for premier fedora events

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 22 02:33:39 UTC 2011

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011, David Nalley wrote:

> Does the figure for FUDcon Tempe include the amounts from our
> 'external' sponsors Google and RackSpace? (I'm all for additional
> external sponsors, but just want to ensure expectations are proper,
> e.g if what we did was really in the 38-40k range then 25k (assuming
> worst case of no external sponsors) will be a significant change)

No, it doesn't.  The number up-thread represents the total that was
spent from the budget that Red Hat holds me and my team accountable for.

It doesn't account for sponsored money, nor does it account for Red Hat
money spent by any part of the company other than the Community
Architecture team.

--Max