Network teseting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:32:04 UTC 2011

Clint,

We've been invited to have someone at the Brickyard early on Friday
afternoon to test the wireless.  Would you be willing to do that?

It looks like there is some application-based scanning on the network,
and we want to make sure that, at worst, we have SSH (22/TCP) access
along with some other well-known ports.  They've been very willing to
work with us, so I can hook you up with the network folks at ASU &
Qwest so you can arrange to meet them.