Changes in fudcon-planning Trac

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:30:00 UTC 2011

I fixed a couple things this morning:

* I renamed the "FUDCon APAC 2011" component has been properly renamed
  to "FUDCon India 2011."  Rahul Sundaram (sundaram) is the default
  initial owner for FUDCon India 2011 tickets.

* I set Francesco Crippa (fcrippa) as the default owner for FUDCon
  Milan 2011 tickets.

* I set Ben Williams (jbwillia) as the default owner for FUDCon
  Blacksburg 2012 tickets.

Note the current list of admins for the Trac:
* jsmith
* mchua
* pfrields
* rbergero
* rrix
* tuxbrewr

If this list needs to change, anyone on the list can make those
or other changes.