Minutes from the FUDCon Milan planning meeting today

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 23:35:04 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 11:59:20AM -0400, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-07-15/fudcon_milan.2011-07-15-15.04.html
> Minutes (text):
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-07-15/fudcon_milan.2011-07-15-15.04.txt
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-07-15/fudcon_milan.2011-07-15-15.04.log.html

Can I ask that minutes in text form be appended to these emails?  I
frequently am reading mail offline but want to see the minutes as
well.  Also, it makes sense (1) to avoid making people take an extra
step, and (2) it ensures a second archival copy exists in case
something happens to the meetbot archives.

* * *

Meeting summary
---------------
* Welcome / Roll Call  (jsmith, 15:04:35)

* Hotels  (jsmith, 15:06:01)
  * fcrippa sent hotel quotes (in Italian) to the FUDCon planning list
    (jsmith, 15:07:43)
  * AGREED: Open up subsidy requests now, and have our subsidy meeting
    on July 29th  (jsmith, 15:36:11)
  * ACTION: jsmith to let the EMEA ambassadors know about travel subsidy
    deadline of July 28th.  (jsmith, 15:37:12)
  * ACTION: fcrippa to let the Italian community know about the subsidy
    deadline of July 28th  (jsmith, 15:37:46)

* status update on other items  (jsmith, 15:39:07)
  * LINK:
    https://docs.google.com/a/byte-code.com/present/edit?id=0AeyWt8b_1abLZG56Y3Q0Yl8wZzN0ampzZmI&authkey=CN_BgLkK&hl=en_GB
    (fcrippa, 15:50:48)

* Any other business?  (jsmith, 15:56:27)

Meeting ended at 15:58:02 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* jsmith to let the EMEA ambassadors know about travel subsidy deadline
  of July 28th.
* fcrippa to let the Italian community know about the subsidy deadline
  of July 28th

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* fcrippa
  * fcrippa to let the Italian community know about the subsidy deadline
    of July 28th
* jsmith
  * jsmith to let the EMEA ambassadors know about travel subsidy
    deadline of July 28th.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)