FUDCon India Jul 29th IRC meeting minutes

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:05:59 UTC 2011

Hi

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-07-29/fudcon_planning.2011-07-29-13.11.html

Meeting summary

    Roll Call (jsmith, 13:12:18)
    Hotel/lodging status update (jsmith, 13:14:15)

http://log.amitshah.net/2011/07/fudcon-india-f2f-planning-meeting.html
(mavu, 13:16:13)
        We'll subsidize hotel rooms at the Cocoon hotel, but leave the
other hotel on the wiki for people to choose if they don't mind paying
extra (jsmith, 13:18:15)
        Transportation to be arranged from the Cocoon hotel as well
(jsmith, 13:18:25)

    FUDPub (jsmith, 13:20:39)
        ACTION: mether to have a FUDPub estimate by next week (jsmith,
13:27:50)
        We might have to find a suitable mechanism for the age limit for
alcohol consumption at FUDPub (jsmith, 13:28:23)
        Website content is now on the wiki (jsmith, 13:31:24)
        Hoping to have the website itself done soon (jsmith, 13:31:33)
        http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:India_2011_website (Shrink,
13:31:42)

    Venue at COEP? (jsmith, 13:35:17)
        Planning an onsite visit of the venue on Saturday, Aug 6
(jsmith, 13:35:31)

    FADs (jsmith, 13:43:50)
    Sponsorships / Travel subsidies (jsmith, 13:50:04)
    Design / artwork (jsmith, 13:55:43)
    Any other business? (jsmith, 14:00:10)

      Action items

 1. mether to have a FUDPub estimate by next week

      Action items, by person

 1. mether
     1. mether to have a FUDPub estimate by next week

      People present (lines said)

 1. mavu (49)
 2. jsmith (49)
 3. mether (24)