FUDCon Panama travel sponsorship deadline

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:10:12 UTC 2011

Em Qui, 2011-03-10 às 16:28 -0430, María Leandro escreveu:
> afaik, decitions will be made next 15
>
> ----- -----
> Igor Pires Soares
> para FUDCon
>
> Hello,
>
> ...Anyway, I would like to remember that as decided last meeting we
> will
> have our first subsidies meeting next week on March 15th at 02:00 UTC
> (21:00 EST). FAmSCo was already notified of that meeting and we expect
> to have some good input on subsidies from Panamanian organizers,
> FAmSCo
> members and the FPL....
>
> ----

That's right. Ticket submission deadline is tomorrow, March 14th, and on
the 15th we will have the first decision meeting. After that we can
start purchasing travel tickets. The second decision meeting will be
held soon, probably on Friday on our regular meeting.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo