Strategy for purchasing airfare for FUDCon Panama

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:56:00 UTC 2011

Hello all!

FUDCon Panama is now closer and we need to start purchasing airfare for
subsidized folks. First of all I would like to keep sure that everyone
is informed of available conditions for buying tickets.

We have a discount from Taca airlines. The discount code and further
information is on ticket #76 [1].

Since the subsidy tickets were filed months ago the prices might be
higher now, so it's good a good idea to use the discount whenever is
possible. Nevertheless, the discount is not available for a
comprehensive number of cities, but we can still mix Taca and other
companies flights in order to get better prices.

I'm not sure what is the best way to handle the purchase on Red Hat
side, but I can help on purchase process if necessary.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/76

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo